Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Family Came to Visit!!!

My mom, sister, and brother came to visit me last weekend. It was so fun! I had not seen them since Christmas! They were supposed to arrive in Provo Friday morning, but my mom accidentally left the car on while they stopped at Great Grandma Dayley's house and the car battery died! But after jumping the car over and over again they finally got it started and arrived in Provo Friday evening. That night we went to Macaroni Grill and had the most delicious meal ever! For the rest of the weekend we shopped, went to Temple Square, ate at the Lion House (also delicious), and hung out. It was a fun weekend! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks when I go home for a trip to Hawaii!
We stopped by some beautiful flowers on Temple Square to take some pictures. It was hard to get Carson to look at the camera, but we did the best we could!



Haha! I love Amber! She is such a crack up! I have some hilarious pictures of her from this trip!
Brittany followed Carson and I around my apartment complex and took some cute pictures. She's quite the photographer. Here Carson and I are admiring the view of the Provo river.
Oh man! Carson carried a whale and shark with him the ENTIRE weekend and if he was upset, he hit you with them. I'm pretty sure everyone got smacked in the face by those sea animals.
Amber and I were trying to show Carson the big pool of water, but he would have no part. Instead he just ran away, swimming his shark and whale.
Brittany spent the weekend with us as well. She was great with Carson and we loved having her with us! It was a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

cute blog! :)

Rebecca said...

Aloha! Cool blog. See you soon.