Monday, August 17, 2009
A big change!!!
A couple months ago my mom foiled my hair for me because my high lights had grown out and I wanted to go darker! Thanks to a woman's advice regarding hair color my hair turned blond instead. I tried to get used to it, because I didn't have money to go and get it fixed. However, it wasn't working for me. People kept saying that my hair was blond...and I couldn't except it! But this Saturday Brittany dyed my hair! She had never died hair before, so I was a little nervous that she was going to burn my scalp or something! But she did great! After the process was finished, I was surprised at how dark my hair was. It was so weird to look at myself in the mirror! But now I am getting used to it and like it a lot better than the blond! Thanks Brit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
CUTE HAIR! I love that you FINALLY blogged! :) It took you long enough! jk love you! But I really do like your hair darker looks real good and now we have the same color hair...I'm sure we'll hear more and more about that!
is this when i scared britt and she scared you cause i scared herr??? :)
Haha! It sure is!!! That was so funny, but REALLY scary!!!
Your hair didn't look bad blonde in that picture!! but i definately like you with the brown hair thanks to Brit better!!! yay for friends and hair dye :)
Post a Comment